Tuesday 3 December 2019

Games Testing

Games Testing

It is important to have nobody around you when you want to give your own personal feedback
Source Image Here
When it comes to testing a game whether it be your own game or someone else, you have to be truly honest with yourself. There is a word that comes to mind when you have your own opinion that will help better someone elses project and that word is called "Criticism". I think that when you testing or reviewing I should say, somebody elses game it is important to have brutal honestly. It really does help the person in the long run before the finished project because they will be able to listen to what you said and make the decision by himself if he would like to add it in or leave the change that he currently has in his own game.

I believe personally that the best form of criticism is an unbiased one because it is free of the individual opinion and your peers personal taste.
Source here

You  may be wondering... HOW DO I GIVE GOOD FEEDBACK

Well I have a few example of good Criticism and bad ones


Good Example


I like the menu you picked for your shooter game but I feel like your text should not be in a bubble font unless you are making it for the target audience of 5+

Bad Example


I don't like your game its not fun at all

No comments:

Post a Comment