Thursday 5 December 2019

Unity Free Tutorials

Looking through tutorials



This tutorial looked very easy to begin with and I was really looking forward to making my works looks a lot more crisp and clear so you can see it from a distance without the text becoming all fussy and unclear and when I was following the tutorial I had to install an asset to help make things easier and have some font family which would really accompany my game in the theme I am going for but instead after the installation it had a big error. I am now unable to play my game or input the crisp text that I wanted to have.


I was really trying to make some platforms that move and maybe go side to side but for now all I wanted is for the part to go 360 at a slow speed making the game harder and based more on skill instead of a 50/50 chance. I think it would also more as some parts that could push you off the map as well as a path that you can move on.

Well that is all I have for you guys for now but I hope you have enjoyed the blog I also hope my game start working soon wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,

    I really like you blog ! The tutorial you gave are really cool and are helpful. Have you tested them out for your game ? Either way, I like how you're looking for ways to mix up your game from other pong games.

    This my last blog comment on your blog so Happy Holidays and I hope to see you next Semester !

    Y.I.S.
    Sarah H

    ReplyDelete