Thursday 13 February 2020

Reading 2

Planning your approach


In this weeks assignments I had to plan how I wanted to approach this assignments I thought it would be a very simple and easy decision to make but I realized that I was very wrong because I had to go thought a list of question and choices on google docs. I had a lot of different categories to choose from.




I have picked the Category :


The questions that I decide to picked out the category was:


  • What is a Game Designer
  • Game Design Team Roles

I was trying to decide how I wanted to restructure my chosen questions. So I came up with 

"What are the Importance of a Game Designer"

"Are roles in Game Design Needed"

I was also tried to organize  my folder to make it more easy for me to know where everything is and keep to as tidy as possible so that when I was to get my information I know that I have checked certain websites and got information that may or may not benefit me in the long run 

This is the Folder.

This is a picture showing that After I had to make a more refine way of phrasing my questions I went to look thought a lot of different sources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment