Thursday 20 February 2020

Reading 4

Reading 4

I think that this week 4 reading would have to be the most stressful and toughest work by far because I had to do a lot of  research because you could start filling things out. I had to go on the internet and find out different sites with journals or peer review after going through all the information I had to summarize the information and figure out if it had the information that benefits me in the article.

Once I founds the information I had to put the information into the Matrix such as:

  • Thesis
  • Primary Source
  • Research Questions
  • Limitations
  • Strengths
  • Significance

When I was researching my task I realized that my questions are very broad which made it very hard for me to look for information and narrow it down which meant that some of the information that I was researching was not relevant.

This is the Matrix that I had to put the information that was researched into.

When I was in trying to research the information I had to simplify my requirements so that I knew that the information was always on track.
This is notes I took to help me know the kind of information I am looking for and remembers that the information should be relevant


I wish that the questions I picked were not so broad because I really have nothing to work off of because of how much information comes up in the search.

No comments:

Post a Comment