Thursday 20 February 2020

Unity Tutorial 04

Unity Tutorial 04

In this weeks unity tutorial I think that it was very challenging because of the fact that there was a lot more code and I was trying to get my head around how the codes for duplication of the items and the trigger for input but I was able to figure it out after going back over the video a few times because I noticed that I was not typing the code correctly. I did enjoy the tutorial because it was very simple the follow and fun to do but the overflow of information had me overwhelmed but I was able to manage the whole process.

This is just a screenshot of the script that I had to follow

Here is more screenshots of the script that I had to follow that I struggled in the most because of the changes that had to be made.

Even though I had a struggle and I was a lot of effort and time to figure it out I was very happy that I got though the whole tutorial and everything was working fine and deleting as soon as it left the screen.
Here is the final result that I was proud I got it completed because it came out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment