Thursday 27 February 2020

Unity Tutorial 05

Unity Tutorial 05

I found this specific tutorial that we had to do very fun to do however there was a few problems that I found during the assignment that made it strikingly difficult. For one I was working through the unity and the first 2 were going well however I always use Dreamweaver as a way to script when I get to the scripting part of the assignment but I was getting some issues with the script that I do not normally get problems that I can not fix but because the problem was hard and I did not know where I messed up it took a looooooong time to go back and find where I screwed up. I figured it out eventually but it thought me to be careful when looking through scripts because it is very frustrating when you are in a good mood and you are close to finishing the assignment.

This is a little bit of how the assignment looked while I was trying to figure it out but I was able to fix the script at the end which I was very proud of because it took me 2 days to finally be able to get through when I was about to give up.

I think that the assignment would have to be the most challenging by far because of the scenario that I had to bypass was the most challenging as I was to far into the tutorial when my game starting to have notification of how my game was not working correctly.
This is a screenshot of all the different scripts from all of the different tasks I had to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment