Tuesday 18 February 2020

Reading 3

Doing your research

Planning your approach

I had to go and pick two topic and then I had to write about it but before all of that I had to do some research and it was all based around the 2 choices that I made. I had to find some good reliable information for example journal or a book or even the internet. When I have found the information I had to check that any piece of information that was from the source would have some relevant answers to my questions that I have chosen. I also had to go and find the references and put them all in the review matrix.

This is the different kind of steps that I had to go through while reading to come up with questions that would give me more information to go off with and reseach





My thoughts on the Approach

I am finding it very hard because the information is a lot to take into account and handle and I am not able to figure out if the information that is needed is relevant to the choices that I have picked. I am also a little bit out of my element when it comes to this kind of research because I have never done anything like this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment