Friday 27 September 2019

Assignment

My Side on the AssignmentšŸ¤”

I am very interested to see where this goes because I like the vibe and good energy that I am getting and It feels good to be able to mark our own assignments on what we think is acceptable as good standard.

I find that the information given is a lot easier to understand compared to last year because it had a lot of sitting at the desk and hearing the lecture talk for ages but now we can use technology to make it more entertaining for everyone, it made it very fun to watch videos full of information without being overwhelmed by the amount of students in the class because we can do it at home at our own pace.

This is a topic that I am most excited to learn because I did not know that we would be using this software I have always been very eager to learn how to make games using unity and I think it will be a very good asset in terms of making our own games as a community standard game making software. I do not know what to expect but I am sure it will be very big and I will be very successful in my task to make a game.


I am very surprised about the fact that we had to make blogs and learn the basic in's and out's of  how to be a good blogger and then we can also look at our other classmates blog and give them a feedback on the information that their own page and let them know what they should improve on which I am looking forward to.

I am not sure about the genre I am going to be doing for my game but I am still excited to get started and learn about the basics of Unity

I am looking forward to getting feedback when my game is in development so I could know what would help people be on common ground for my Game.  


The Images I used can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment