Saturday 28 September 2019

Time Strategies

Time Management

Plan

When it comes to Time management and Organisation I am not really the best person to talk to but this year I am hoping to be better this year in terms of getting finding time to get my assignments done and understand when everything is due and when the best time to do it depending on the work load.I think I am doing fine right now with my current strategy which is I do one everyday as it comes but I have been having a new change of pace this year because I have joined multiple clubs and different activities which is a new transition because even when I did not have other curricular activities I was struggling to get my assignments done and in on time.

How do I intend to manage with this class?

I think for me to manage my work load I would have to time myself out with topics and subjects and pick a day where I finish early and do not have much to do within that day and spend 4-6 hours on assignments because of the overload work that may be due on the same day. I would also try to use the calendar on moodle to see when things are going to be due so I can know how to manage it or move it to a certain day. I like the fact that in some courses we have the opportunity to be given extra credit because if for some reason we could not get it done we could always find a way to make up for the marks lost which is very comforting to know. 

How will I personally Time and Remind myself?

I am very forgetful when it comes to remembering the due dates of an assignments which is why whenever I can I try to put an alarm or reminder on my phone so it goes off around the time or day the assignments is due also whenever I am given information I tend to note it down on my phone because it is very portable and easy to use at any place, It also makes for good proof whenever images are needed for the subject or topic at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment