Wednesday 25 September 2019

WorkShop 1

The Adventure Of Workshop 1

On my first day in the workshop I was very excited at first because I knew what we were going to be doing and covering in this year's semester so I was coming to the class with an open mind.

Quick Introduction

The very first task we had was just to ease us into the first week and ask us personal questions about what we enjoyed the most and least and self reflect on our flaws.


We were then asked if we know anything about the module which I thought was pretty self explanatory because of the name of the course but as the class went on I got a little confused because I was not prepared for the task given in the class and neither was my class mates.

First Task

 Traffic Light Exercise
I was very surprised and confused because I did not know what it was trying to show. I assumed it was a trick question because it looked so simple and straight forward which made it even more intimidating.


It turns out we had to explain how the traffic lights work in flowchart form which was very challenging and more of a pain to figure out but it was all to show that everything has an order and in order for one to work all must play its part.

Is this topic familiar or new?
I found this topic new and refreshing because It gives you an insight of what we learn without doing a lot of talking. I learnt that this is a complete change to 1st year subjects.

How the delivery was?
I think it was very simple and made it easy to connected because there was a lot of visual appeal in the topic.

Reflection?
I think it was simply amazing and it was very lively because everyone has their own idea or information on the task which lead to different overviews that sparked new questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment