Friday 27 September 2019

Introduction to YouTuber Life Tips

About me😎

Hello my name is David, I am from Nigeria and came to Ireland at a young age to get a better education, I go to college at TUDUBLIN and I decided to do a course called CDM (Creative Digital Media) because I am an Aspiring YouTuber and I would like to further advance and home in on my skills and a lot of the topic's in this course is a great asset towards YouTube such as the the techniques in Photoshop and Premier Pro.

YouTuber👑

This is my YouTube Account on my Home Page with all my Videos.
As a YouTuber I try to make sure that I am a positive role model and I keep my Content PG and if not I have a setting to prevent children. I am also working on my type of content that I post and wondering between topics to see which one I am interested in as well as which one gets the most responses in the community or fan base, It is very hard as you must be an active poster and keep everyone engaged at all times while having to balance your everyday life and work. I always have to make sure whatever I upload does not break the YouTube rules and regulations or else I could be facing a copyright strike or an immediate termination of my account. It is very important that you know the rules before you start making content, Nobody knows the struggles and intense grind needed to become very successful on YouTube and the tireless research to follow the trends and stay relevant but If you make it I recommend keeping it simple and entertaining.

YouTube Channel Intro


Above me is a little video to explain my YouTube channel in as little words as possible for you to understand.

11 comments:

  1. Hi David,
    Just read your blog and I like your enthusiasm in working on your Youtube career. I had considered doing Youtube at some point, drawing Anime stuff, animation and gaming and such.
    But as you know, Youtube's systems and their company goals are slowly taking over to the point where a lot of people are quitting Youtube entirely due to unreasonable claims. Youtube will probably find ways to inconvenience you with random claims regardless in the future so just have fun doing what you love as long as you can.
    Fight against the opprssive Tuberlords.
    Hope you have a nice semester!

    -Zhen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very Very Very..... true. Jokes on them I'm doing it for fun anyway ;3

      Delete
  2. Hi David,

    I never knew you were a youtuber, it's great that you have a apprising to. I don't know how you upload and keep up with college ! It's hard enough with going to cub meetings, I couldn't imagine going down to cubs every day, I probably die ! I also like how you included a video introducing yourself !

    Can't wait to read your blog in the future !

    Y.I.S
    Sarah H

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi david, I had no clue that you were a youtuber! that's such an awesome thing to do. Being on this course must really hep to develoe your skills and this year youll learn all about video editing so thatll be great for your content too. Hope your channel is doing well

    -alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi David
    I really enjoy this post it shows you have a great attitude and enjoy being yourself. I already knew that you were a YouTuber and I can see that you take your skills from our course and you use it for your channel. Now the more you do this course the more it will help you with your channel.
    Jamie Gannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey David,

    it was interesting to learn more about you in this post. I never knew you were a youtuber, it sounds like hard work especially trying not to break the rules but Im sure that it'll pay off one day and if you're having fun doing it then keep it up.

    -Casper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey David,
    I really like your blog I found it very interesting I like that you have started a Youtube channel and are using the skills you are learning in this course to help better your youtube videos I also like that you try keep most of your content PG most youtubers don't which is good hope to read more of your blogs soon.
    -jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi David,

    Do you find it hard to have fun while trying to keep your content PG because I know for me personally I would not enjoy making PG content if I was a YouTuber. There is so many people out there doing videos on trends, do you find it hard to enjoy making them types of videos? Have you ever had a video that was flagged for copyright infringement?

    I look forward to hearing your responses!

    -Ciaran

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi David,

    I find it really inspiring that you're working on improving your skills for your aspiring Youtube career through this course! I personally wouldn't be able to do all that work- my hobbies don't really improve my skills (unless you count my epic gaming skills and my decent drawing skills) nor do I want to associate my hobbies too much with college work since they're my escape from it all. Keeping all your content PG will benefit you in the long run- you'll get a variety of viewers of all ages and also that sweet sweet ad revenue! Keep up the great work!

    One of your subscribers,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi David,

    Really cool introduction! It's so interesting to see how many different ways this course can advance somebody's career. I can only imagine how difficult it is for you to balance college life and then YouTube life on top of that. You clearly put in a lot of work. I really like that you included an introduction video from your channel, it makes everything a little more personal and makes me want to explore your blog and channel more!

    Keep up the good work!

    BLC Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello David my friend,
    I loved reading your blog! I found it very enjoyable and that layout made it easy for me to read and to keep on track of what I was reading. I love the fact that you do youtube as I love youtube and would spend most of my free time chilling out on youtube. I will make sure to check out your channel and to subscribe to you and like your videos.
    Cya soon,
    Aaron Hogan

    ReplyDelete