Friday 27 September 2019

Growth Mindset

My thoughts on the Growth Mindset Topic

I think that they raised a good point about how we feel like society wants us to be getting straight A's and already reaching our peaks at such a young age and I think that puts plenty of stress upon us as students because we are to afraid to make any mistakes that we do not even bother trying. I feel like YET should be a way we are taught because that way we can always get it wrong and be told what we did wrong and where to go from that mistake.

What I learned?

I feel like they are right about the mind set of people because if we thought of a challenge as a comfort zone that would be very different approach because we would be less scared about not figuring out the answer and more on brainstorming ideas to get passed it.

Increase your knowledge by mistakes rather than being silenced by fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment