Thursday 24 October 2019

Unity Tutorial 05

Unity Tutorial 05


We made Weapons, Scripted and Collect Gem Text Box

My Experience

I found this tutorial very enlightening because of how I am learning that there are plenty of work and understanding that goes into making a good game. I feel like it was really good and well explained I enjoyed making the Text Box for the mouse it was fairly easy but keeping track of which goes where was pretty difficult. The most challenging part of the process was trying to position the weapon (AXE) So I knew how the animation was going to turn out but I got there in the end. The only thing that I am trying to get a hang on is the texture because of how many steps they have before you can make it suit the environment also you have the new way of trying to add keypad inputs to make the animation of the swinging of the Axe. 

I feel like the assignment really helped me grow and develop my skills and I think that I have a lot to learn from using unity. It has given me more confidence to be able to go through with more tutorials and hopefully make my game design work.

No comments:

Post a Comment