Wednesday 9 October 2019

Unity Tutorial 2

Preview image for Botsmatic Outline



I really did enjoy the part 2 of this tutorial because it had a lot of useful information regarding how to make the textures look realistic. It also helped me by recapping how to add new textures in to use them when designing the map. I was also very impressed when it came to how easy it was to add objects like water to the map. There are some things that I found hard to grasp and that was the understanding of the coding itself because everything has a purpose and plays a part in the game development process. I am looking forward to being able to make vehicles because it will be fun to try drive and explore the map that you made with machines and equipment also I am looking forward to making my own game with functional NPC's that attack you.

I was able to follow the instructions without any problem on YouTube


Down below is some of the Achievements from the Tutorial  
Image result for down arrow
We made a wall and added a wall texture to it to give it the real look.

We also added new stone texture to the ground to make it fuse together naturally for a realistic look.

We added water to the map to make it look more relatable a mountain type terrain.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David, great to see that you are enjoying using Unity. You to have a knack for design and games. Its great you're finding that adding things are easy, shows you're flying through the tutorials. You definitely have the potential for a great game. Take care David, look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete