Monday 11 November 2019

Prototype

Prototype

I think that it is going to be very difficult to make my idea come to life because even though it sounds like a very simple idea and does not sound like much it will have a lot of objects parts and coding that I will need to be able to figure out and make it all come together. I feel like my idea is working well and I am on the right track and trying to figure out how to make a working scoreboard at the end however I think the part that I am trying to make work would have to be obstacles spawning out randomly to intercept and change the trajectory of the ping pong ball.

I plan to watch a few tutorials and implement it on my game within sections and only take the part  that I feel will most benefit my game.

Here is an outline on illustrator of how I imagine it working out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment