Thursday 28 November 2019

Unity Free Tutorials

Unity Tutorials I found interesting

There are some tutorials that I have looked through because I was not sure that some of the scripts and parts I wanted were as advanced enough so I was trying to see if I could upgrade them or maybe master some texture or lighting effects to make my map look the way that I picture it in my head.


In this tutorial I was trying to figure out how to make my left and right movement more fluently because I wanted my ball (player) to have more control so I would have my game not only playable but it can be able to be finished and passable.


I was trying to find a way to figure out how to make my game as simple and do able as possible because I would love for my audience to have the instructions to know how my game go as simple as it is so I wanted to put a text there and change the color and fonts


I was trying to make my game as easy for the user as possible so I wanted to have the game automatically restart when you "die" So I made an invisible base plate So when you touch you start again.


I wanted to have my map look good so I wanted to have good lighting or reflection and playing with the reflection for the texture or shine.

I think that is was a great experience and I look forward to seeing what my game turns into

No comments:

Post a Comment