Thursday 21 November 2019

Review Week Comments and Feedback

Reviewing Week Comments and Feedback


Image Source (here)
How can I explain the type of information that I have been receiving over the last couple of weeks/months...

I think that I would rate my overall information and guidance that I have been receiving from them all an outstanding 10/10 because of how they not only where able to encourage me on how my work and planning skills where working out they also where telling me about how they think my ideas may and may not work and made my changes or my mind think about my game in different kind of aspects and I was able to benefit from there new and unique ideas when I hit a rough patch in the road of my game. They were able to give me ideas and even though it did not benefit me at the very start it did help me with a fresh start and I am very grateful for that.

Image Source Above here

I would like to believe that the comments that I am leaving are very informative because I have been following a few tips and tricks that I have been thought by the few readings that I have read such as WWW and TAG. I was able to let them know what I thought about their game and what I enjoyed the most about there game with aspect and also gave them some information on what could be added or improve there game as well as how to make it easier for us to know where they are at with the game on blog with pictures or screenshots. I was able to improve my own writing and questions by reading some of my classmates way of phrasing things and trying to adopt to they way they do it with my own spin to it.

Image Source (here)
I have not only benefited from the blog for my own personal use but it has allowed me to help connect with some of my class mates because it had given me an insight toward the way I see my friends and I was able to see what they are capable of in terms of skills and creativity. I have also gotten to have a look into there social life which I think is very good because it gives us more to talk able and allows me to see things that I never knew about them whether it be natural blogger or ex YouTube. So I am very happy that I was able to explore other peoples blogs.


Image Source (here)
I would like to see more advances made on how to make a successful blog like how to make it very colorful and attractive for a global public blogger standard. I would also be looking forward to the amount of task that we have next year and hopefully we will be able to have all of our certificate for Expert Bloggers. I am hoping to be able to master blogger so I can use this to connect with countless people all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment