Thursday 21 November 2019

Week 9 Progress

Week 9 Progress


I am so happy with how my progress with this Course and this module is going because I am doing amazing and I am very shocked because I did not think that I would be able to keep it intact due to my bad time management but I was surprised to find out that it is very flexible to work around and I was able to make it and bring it around my own time schedule which is amazing that it can be done anywhere online and I am very thankful that they made it so all the information is on as part of the assignments because I am able to learn and complete my assignments at the same time. I will not lie to you guys.. I do not have the best weekly routine but I am improving and getting help about it which is making me feel a lot better about how my work is going. The task I am enjoying the most out of this course is unity tutorial because I am a practical learning and visual so I am very good at replicating what I see in videos so it is needless it is the highlight of my week. I have also been using some of the extra credit later on because I did not know that it was extra I thought it was only if you missed an assignment but since I have learned I have been doing some easy ones such as making memes and fake comment generator which I found it a little entertaining.


This is an image from when I was using unity tutorials to help me advance on my game and improve my skills which I very much enjoyed.

I have honestly say that there is nothing I want to change I hope it stays the same or at least the way the timetable is similar. If I was to try something new in the future it would have to be a more complicated game to try work on my skills.

I will try to stay motivated to all my assignments and try to keep on task.



1 comment:

  1. Hello David,

    Great to see you getting an A on the module! I don't know how you manage to balance college and daily life shenanigans, man. It's seems like voodoo magic to me. How about you give everyone some of your extra credit? This way we can all be A students. Communism in the college campus!!! Just kidding.

    Great to see your game coming along nicely. Keep it up!

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete