Monday 18 November 2019

Unity Free Tutorial

Unity Free Tutorial

I changed my game but I was able to use some of the tutorial in order to make my game. I did not need a lot of tutorial because I knew how to do some of it because I kept it very simple. Here are some of the tutorials I have used to help make my game work well and come to the amazing improved game that is has changed into currently.

 I was able to learn from the player controls on the paddles and remaster it to fit my game and put my controls into my balls so it was able to have movement like left and right.



I was able to figure out that instead of making a whole ui menu to show the player instructions we could have it in real time to teach them the controls as the game is in progress to show how to play and also to stop the petty switch from game to pause menu to learn basic instructions to prolong the gaming experience. 


I feel like my game is starting to come together because this is my first time making a game on a new software and it is very much detailed and had to be done specifically from scratch wish makes the whole experience that much harder and fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment