Friday 8 November 2019

Unity Tutorial 6

Unity Tutorial 6

Hey Guys. I am glad you are coming back to check up on me. I was on my next stage of the unity tutorial. I found it very amazing and extremely mind boggling because I think that it the coding is and will always be the hardest thing to get your mind around but the building and exploring new features was always the highlight of my tutorials. At this stage in the tutorial I learned how to make a wind zone that can effect the environment around me and also was able to make trees and bushes look very much realistic. I am really excited that I was also able to complete picking up weapon script because it is a very useful basic thing to learn much like how to pick up items. I  would like to add that having more objects to add to the word make everything really come together because it does not look plain and starts to evolve into a theme or mood.  I would also like to end by saying that I was also to make a very simple but hard fade in and fade out effect inside games.

I feel like I am learning a lot of useful skills from the tutorials and everyday I am gaining my experience to be able to make a basic simple game that is going to be able to use some of these good advises. I have some images of the work I did in unity down below.



  
Adding a House and Playing around with the Texture

I was able to add more than trees such as plants and add wind effect

No comments:

Post a Comment